This is about the creature. For the event, click here.
Robo-Dactyl-Zilla Titan is the last confirmed creature in the Robo-Dactyl Project, and is responsible for the attack of the same name on a school in Milwaukee.
Robo-Dactyl-Zilla Titan has the body and back of the head and wings of a pterodactyl, the mouth of Godzilla, the arms and legs of a Titan, and a long, sleek tail that ends with a metal ball that holds on to three prongs that help focus the energy to its laser that fires form the ball. Its wings have 2 airplane engines to hold up its large size in the air. Its head ends in an antenna.
It was created in 1930 in response to its mother's (Robo-Dactyl-Zilla) egg cells being sent to a laboratory in Hawaii working for the Titan Project. Here, the egg cells were combined with artificially-created sperm cells of a Titan, creating this monstrosity we see today.
It attacked a Milwaukee, Wisconsin school January 29th, 2015, and was killed the same day. It is the reason no more Robo-Dactyls are being created (so far).
- Robo-Dactyl-Zilla Titan is the son of Robo-Dactyl-Zilla and the grandson of Robo-Dactyl
- It is the only male in the Robo-Dactyl family line
- It is the largest in the Robo-Dactyl family line
- The parts used to make Robo-Dactyl-Zilla Titan were auctioned on Ebay but were only up for 7.2 seconds as the government of Cuba bought them for a whopping 2.2 million dollars, putting the country in debt
- However, the plans that Cuba has for the parts is to create an army of similar creatures to destroy all other countries, thus eliminating its debt and creating the Earth into one country known as Cuban Earth