Project POKEMON (Pocket-Operated Killing Eccentric Monsters Of Nevada) is a project that aimed to create real-life versions of Pokemon from the Pokemon franchise to be used in wars. The acronym says "Of Nevada" because the project was founded in Nevada, US.
President Ronald McDonald-Reagan came up with the idea of living war monsters after watching only the 32nd episode of the Pokemon anime in 1992. He immediately turned to his wife and said, "That would look totally badASS in a war! Imagine riding a fucking dragon into the enemy's base!" Not soon after did he personally fund and found the Project POKEMON while visiting his mother in Nevada.
The project would make 10 real-life versions of Pokemon that President McDonald-Reagan thought were "hella cool." However, as soon as the project began developing the creatures, they realized they'd have to keep them in a fenced "park" until adulthood. This led to a scenario not unlike that of Jurassic Park, and ultimately also led to President Ronald McDonald-Reagan's death at the hands of a Charizard.
The failure of Project POKEMON did not stop the people involved from attempting to make profit from the Pokemon made, and in fact went on to later create Pokemon World, which had the same purpose as Jurassic World did, including having a hybrid.
Pokemon that were made Edit
The list of Pokemon made (in order) were;
- Jigglypuff (because it's so damn cute)
- And (reluctantly) Bulbasaur (no one picks Bulbasaur)
- Some say the inspiration for Project POKEMON and Pokemon World was directly Pokemon and Jurassic Park/ Jurassic World
- The Pokemon at the park would only be fed raw meat, and were bloodthirsty as shit when the fences were shut off
- Eh eh eh! You didn't say the magic word!
- The scientist were so preoccupied on finding if they could, they didn't stop to think if they should